Please take a moment and review the best practices for safe indoor gatherings.
- Face masks are to be worn indoors unless medically exempt (age 5 and under are optional).
- Practice social distancing.
- Please allow the ushers to seat you and be mindful of not sitting in a closed off pew. If you are able, please move to the middle of an open pew so others do not have to scoot past you. If you have a specific request or need, please let the usher know.
- Feel free to visit with your friends before and after the service. However, outside is still the safest place. We ask you to refrain from gathering in the lobby.
- Avoid hand shaking, hugging and other personal contact.
- We have overflow space in the Fellowship Hall if the Sanctuary is looking full. We will be limiting the sanctuary to 50% capacity.
- If you feel sick, have a fever, or been around somebody who has been sick, please choose the livestream from home option.
- Please notify the office if you have tested positive for Covid-19 after being at Vision of Glory. You can choose to remain anonymous.